The Migrant Information Hub is operated in partnership with IOM to support safe, orderly and regular migration and to reduce the risk for human trafficking. Services are provided free of charge to the public.
- Provide up to date information on migration procedures;
- Aiding in filling out immigration applications and forms;
- Public education activities on migrants’ rights and migration issues such as human trafficking and immigration processes;
- Capacity building training sessions for stakeholders on migration issues.
- Coordinate with embassies for passport, national IDs, and birth certificate applications;
- Assistance with payment for services like passport, birth certificate, and translation of documents for migration processes;
- Referrals to the assisted voluntary return and reintegration program.